Monday, October 19, 2009

Short and Unfulfilling

I have my Art History midterm on Wednesday. Therefore, I have been a delinquent blogger. Coming soon: Dublin, Opera, and International Encounters! Now: why it is okay that the sun rises so late in Nantes (as seen from the kitchen terrace). Pink sky in the morning? Tant pis.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely. Good luck tomorrow -- and then looking forward to stories (and photos!) of Ireland. Hoping said photos have a few images of your very own smiling face (and those of your friends, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that last comment was from me (Mom) -- since I decided to share my log-in info with the family, I forgot that I need to self-identify. You know, in case you couldn't figure it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, of course I knew it was you! I am a literature major, you know; all I do is analyze style. :P After tomorrow, my life will be much happier and I will fill my blog with tales and photos of my likeness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you like Dubliners, i read it in high school and loved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. also, accidentally commented on wrong post. sorry. i fail at paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, no worries. i'd actually already read a few of the stories from Dubliners, which i loved, so i'm psyched to read the whole thing now. :)

    ReplyDelete